Aspire Tuition is always on the lookout for enthusiastic, dedicated and personable individuals to join our team. Tutoring is a flexible, enjoyable and rewarding job suited to anyone with these characteristics.
You will appreciate being able to set your own hours, guiding your students to learn, develop and succeed, and refining your own skills with our Tutor Development Program. We will assist you in creating the most fulfilling tutoring experience for you and your students.
We select only the best applicants to join our exclusive tutoring team, and maintain a stringent recruitment process.
To qualify as an Aspire tutor:
- You must be a university student, university graduate, experienced tutor or qualified teacher;
- You must have superb communication skills with fluency and command of the English language;
- You must be reliable, punctual, self-motivated, independent and presentable;
- You should have a current driver’s licence, regular access to a vehicle and be prepared to travel to nearby students’ homes.
- For university students, you should have a minimum ATAR score of 90 (or equivalent), Band 6 results in the subject(s) you want to teach, and/or excellent university results; and
All applicants should be prepared to:
- Submit a resume and cover letter;
- Provide a copy of your latest academic transcript upon request;
- Engage in profiling to determine your aptitude as a tutor;
- Undergo an interview;
- Provide a current Working With Children Check certification; and
- Participate in our Tutor Development Program.
To apply for tutoring jobs with us, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.